A Podcast

Hello! In today's post, I will share a task given as the content of our course. Our mission this time was to make a podcast where we would come up with an idea to improve the world and explain it. 

I had no problems while recording and also, I didn't have a hard time choosing the topic because I believe it is something that is really needed. But since I think compressing it into 60 seconds is not enough, I would like to explain a little more.

When we look at the news, we see that there are many negative events. And, the people who carry out these events are not very healthy. Of course, there are people with congenital mental problems, but there are also many people who are negatively affected by their experiences. I think they are the ones who need to be integrated into society. Especially the poor children of people who do not know how to be parents cannot be expected to be healthy when they grow up. So, those who will be parents must also be mentally strong. In addition, it is necessary to help people who have been exposed to trauma. I think it is not impossible for the state to increase the number of clinics and psychology graduates and lend a helping hand to many people. In terms of world development, the world would be happier, more peaceful and full of people who understand and support each other. Thus, development would come naturally and smoothly. That’s why I choose this idea.

I was a little nervous while doing the podcast because I don't like the idea of having anything that belongs to me on websites, even my voice, even my photo in the About Me section. That's why I didn't like this task very much.

I wouldn't give my students podcast assignments because they might not want their voices on the internet as well. Therefore, I would prefer face-to-face speaking activities with them and the use of technology in the classroom.

That's all, thank youu :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ethical and Legal Issues Related to Effective Technology Use: Copyright

A Digital Story

An Interview