A Digital Story

Hello everyone! In today's post, we fulfilled our duty of preparing a 'digital story' and prepared a videoThis assignment was Creating a Public Service Announcement video and we discussed the harms of using straws to humans, animals and the environment in our assignment.

Choosing a topic for this assignment was not difficult at all because it was easy to find a current topic. I did not experience any difficulties in recording audio.

However, I would not prefer to give such an assignment to my students because I do not think that it will gain anything, in fact, I think it is a time-consuming activity. I can also give students different tasks that aim to integrate technology.

 That's it, thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ethical and Legal Issues Related to Effective Technology Use: Copyright

An Interview