A Film Review

Our homework for today was to interpret a movie and we interpreted Corpse Bride with my friends Diana and Zeynep. Afterwards, we received a review from another group. I also leave my friends' blogs here: 

Diana's Blog

Zeynep's Blog

We used Google Documents to do the movie review. I think Google Documents is really useful for doing a collaborative task. It is very convenient for common use as everyone has the right to edit and interpret it. In addition, since it is accessible from anywhere, even people who do not have the opportunity to meet can work together.

I would give my students a task in which they would use documents. Because it is a platform that makes working together easier. So, I might consider giving assignments where they will use documents. I can also give movie review duties. Because watching movies is fun and such a task can also be useful for improving writing skills.

It was a fun task for me too. Corpse Bride is a very famous animation and I felt like it was a bit of a shame not to have watched it until now. I watched it on this occasion and I am happy about it. It was also fun to think and talk about movies with my friends. I liked the task because we watched movies, and I liked working with Google Documents because it was easy to use.

You can read our Corpse Bride review here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ethical and Legal Issues Related to Effective Technology Use: Copyright

A Digital Story

21st Century Education Style