An Interview

Hello, in today's blog our task was to interview a character. When I was first given this assignment, I approached it with some prejudice because it had so many steps. But Magic School AI gave me a very realistic conversation and I was amazed.

I chose to do my interview with Fatih Sultan Mehmet. While I was studying at university in Istanbul and walking around its streets, I couldn't help but remember him. I admire him because I think we are really lucky that he added this magnificent city to our Türkiye. That's why I chose to do the interview with him and I must say that I was really pleased with the result.

Magic School AI really made me feel like I was in front of that person and talking to them. It responded with a natural flow and really emotional sentences. I really liked this. When I become a teacher, I would really consider having my students do a task like this and use this AI because it was so much fun. I didn't feel like I was talking to an artificial intelligence, as I said, it was natural. I think they will enjoy talking to a character or personality they like as if it were real.

For Feedback AI, I thought it would directly detect mistakes and determine them, but instead it created a text to give advice. It may be difficult to understand exactly what our mistake is, but it can also be useful in showing the way for self-correction.

I believe that using AI in education will benefit students. For example, doing interviews was fun, and getting feedback was also nice. I can integrate the use of entertaining AI into my lessons.

You can read my interview with Fatih Sultan Mehmet, my report, the feedback I received and my comment about it here

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ethical and Legal Issues Related to Effective Technology Use: Copyright

A Digital Story

21st Century Education Style