Final Post :')

Hello, this will be my last blog post. Now the semester is over, even the second year is over. It was a nice semester but with a lot of homework.

Before taking this course, the lessons I dreamed of were lessons spent using paper, watching videos, and maybe watching TV series/movies. However, this course really taught me that technology can have an important place in English education and that it can be used beneficially when desired. I now think that I can give my students useful homework or use course materials using technology.

This course taught me that the use of technology in ELT is important. I realized that it is important not only to use worksheets and videos, but also to actively involve students in the lesson by using technology.

It may be useful for students to prepare a template or create a digital story. It can be useful as homework where they will use active English and technology. I support the use of the strange but entertaining AI we interviewed, as well as the use of Google Documents, which is very helpful in collaborative work. However, I probably wouldn't want them to do a podcast.

My least favorite task was preparing a podcast. Publishing a podcast felt like an invasion of privacy. I don't like recording audio anyway. That's why my least favorite task was the podcast, and I don't think I would ask it of my students either. I think my favorite assignments are the movie review and interview assignment. The interview felt very real and I realized that I loved doing interviews. I guess I like asking questions to people and learning about them. Also, I think I liked the movie review assignment because it gave me the chance to watch the movie that I had been postponing for a long time. But I think I had fun doing all the tasks other than the podcast.

Term is over, 2nd grade is over, blog assignments are over. It was nice to be able to add something from myself here. :') Goodbye!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ethical and Legal Issues Related to Effective Technology Use: Copyright

A Digital Story

An Interview